Is anyone here fond of guitar hero?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gejitchi

Reaction score
I love guitar hero and guitar hero II. My schedule for the day is usually school, guitar hero II, dinner, sleep. (With tama care sprinkled in when it's needed, of course!) I have 2 more songs to beat on expert before I finish the game sans bonus songs. Hangar 18 is harrrd. D:

Is anyone else here fond of this game? How far are you? What songs do you like?

Um...here here!

I love Beast and the Harlot. one of the best a7x song out there.

But GH isn't anything like playing a real guitar. Which is why I'm kinda "eh" about it. Although, it's pretty fun!

bamcr

Um...here here!
I love Beast and the Harlot. one of the best a7x song out there.

But GH isn't anything like playing a real guitar. Which is why I'm kinda "eh" about it. Although, it's pretty fun!

bamcr
I know whatcha mean about playing real instruments. I play both Sax and Bass, and since I go to an arts school I play a ton of sax at school, but I've been really into GH2 lately. I like that song "Six" by All That Remains. It's one of the bonus songs. I don't like it for how it sounds, but it's really hard and fun to play, especially on expert.

Me!!! xD only joking. Actully I play the guitar myself but I dont really have any guitar Heros.

-RS

'Freebird' on Expert.

96% notes.

Try to beat me. =P

My brothers play Guitar Hero 2...I'm not a big fan of it, so I do DDR! yay! hehe
-NINJA ^_^
Try this.

Playing DDR and Guitar Hero 2 at the same time.

I imagine that wouldn't be easy.

I love guitar hero and guitar hero II. My schedule for the day is usually school, guitar hero II, dinner, sleep. (With tama care sprinkled in when it's needed, of course!) I have 2 more songs to beat on expert before I finish the game sans bonus songs. Hangar 18 is harrrd. D:
Is anyone else here fond of this game? How far are you? What songs do you like?
I love guitar hero. i played it with my cousin Esther. We played I love rock and rol and iron man... I love thoseee!!! *iron man*--He turned into steeeel in the great magnetic field I am a master and I beat all of those keys in iron man. The first note is a long red then another. de de dedede de-de-de-de-de-de-de de de de de... Well, I have a band called Gaw it's my older cousins game spelled backward ... Wag. My cousin and I Esther started out Gaw by ourselves.

Hm...I haven't the slightest clue what we are talking about. lol! What is Guitar Hero? Sounds fun since I like music, and am learning guitar. Please explain someone.

Ok what you do is you put in the disc into playstation you pick your band and you have this little strummer. and a silver thing that you hit when you get longg notes to get more points. You pick rock song and then there are these little blobs that come and you have to play them by strumming and hitting the right color button.. like.. hard to explain maybe if I have a picture....

I always wanted to play it but never did. I hope to play it one day though. ^_^

I always wanted to play it but never did. I hope to play it one day though. :pochitchi:
At my bestbuy, they have it out with two guitars. But people usually hog it up.

bamcr

They just had a Guitar Hero contest on my school's broadcasting system! (It's for the people taking that elective, we watch the broadcasting system thing every morning.)

i like the part where it says, you wanna play free bird? you sure? are you posotive? it can only be cleared by a guitar hero! last chance, are you sure? and then you play free bird!

P.S. 98%! haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back