Is Bandai coming out with v3 in the U.S.?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, tomatown finished a couple days ago. Now all u have 2 do is wait for stores to recieve them.

Its finished
huh what? I still have 'coming soon' appearing when I want to enter some bulidings such as Tamatown Hall, Tamatower, the Cafe and the building which is in the middle of the city (looks like a fitness hall)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my v3 in Florida at a walmart last week, so try that store and then look at toys r us and meijers

good luck!!!

Well duhh the V. 3s on Ebay are FAKE! :)
Again, no not ALL the ebay tamagotchi version 3's are fake. I bought very real ones off of ebay. So can you tell your buds that also say this statement to shush already? Present facts with this statement before blabbing off.

Here's how you can tell V3's are fakes online:

-Packaging on there is in a different language or looks nothing like the normal V3 packaging woud in any country.

-Seller's rating is lower than usually than what you see. This is usually a key sign.

-product has a slight flaw you can see in the picture. Could be mishapened, could be the red IR thing on its top isn't red, you have to look.

In my opinion, if you are careless enough to get a fake, you shouldn't be shopping online in the first place :)

All of the ones that you see on ebay are [SIZE=21pt]FAKE![/SIZE] :p

:) :) :D :huh: :wub: :blink:
no they r real. l@@k 4 da BANDAI sign and c. they r out in the U.S.A at the mo. ppl r gettin 'em in stores. haven't u cn all da charts and pictures???

does anyone know when Tamatown is finished???
[SIZE=8pt];_; Please don't bump old topics. It makes Tenchan cry.[/SIZE]

Everyone, this is an old topic. This was made in Nov. when v3s weren't out yet. PLease stop posting and let it fall.

:huh: Tenshi

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine, but next time take the stick out of your bum when you post. I know people get grumpy when that happens. Sheesh.

calm down... since my new started topic about the finishing date was deleted (and I still don't know why) I posted in here. It ws not my intention to offend anyone, but if you feel offended, I can't help you. It's a free forum. Say thanks to the mods who deleted my new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back