Is everyone here new to tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koremi

Reaction score
Is everyone here completely new to Tamagotchi? I'd like to hear from some with experience from OsuMesu, Mori no, Umi no, and the other oldies...

ive had some experience with umi,well actually my friend online,he had it and we webcam o7ur tamagotchis and compare,but that was like 6 years ago lol now we compare both our tamagotchi connection,and for him,tamagotchi plus

THe tama fad is definately not new for me, ive been using them since the day they came out in 97. I had maybe 20 gen1/2 tamagotchis! lol i also had 4 angels and an ocean! so this isnt new to me by anymeans! :)

if ya need info on Osu and Mesu pm me^-^ I have my still working old pair i got back in 2000. and as for being.. i'm not by far, been into the tama craze since 97 as well... i still even have my original gen2 with me and he works!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want more info on those specific tamagotchis, you might want to start separate threads about each tamagotchi you want to know about.

It would be easiest to answer specific questions that way.

I'm sure there are more than a few people here who can help you out.

I have a lot of experience with them along with others here but I need to know what you want to know about them.

I wasn't asking about any specific tamagotchis. I was asking if everyone was new. Like the title says. :)

I've been into them since 97, I didn't have a big collection (only 2 originals and an Angel) but I'm slowly building my collection now. :D

well u could sorta say im new, see wen they first came out i wanted 1 but never got 1 then digimons first came out and i got one (1st @ my school!) and ive had A LOT of them so technically im not a newbie cos i could get tyrannomon which was the hardest 2 get like mimitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back