*is excited*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilkaykay109

Reaction score
Kaysolike.

Last night my mom took me to Toy's R Us so I could buy a V4, but like two places before, they were sold out. So, since my mom goes to work at 4am and comes home at 2pm (She works at the post office) she said she would go to Walmart and see if they have any. She called, and she said she bought me one from there. I'll get it when she gets home, which will be in about 2 hours from now. I can't wait, I wanted a v4 really badly. <33

Kaysolike.
Last night my mom took me to Toy's R Us so I could buy a V4, but like two places before, they were sold out. So, since my mom goes to work at 4am and comes home at 2pm (She works at the post office) she said she would go to Walmart and see if they have any. She called, and she said she bought me one from there. I'll get it when she gets home, which will be in about 2 hours from now. I can't wait, I wanted a v4 really badly. <33
Cool! I got mine at Wal-Mart on January 26th! The day before my Birthday! Also it was the LAST one in the store! It was also the design that I wanted. (Blue Waves) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back