is furwatchi a hard tama to get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is furwatchi a hard tama to get.

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink765

Reaction score
:ichigotchi: if they hard to get and you know how to get one plz tell me I love them soooooooo much I even adopted one. so if you know how to get one plz tell me. :kuribotchi:

sorry I doble posted plz don't use this one use the other

yeah you ahve to take good care of it but not too much care . :ph34r:

I had a furawatchi but then it left its baby with me. It grows like this: Baby,Hidodedtchi :mimitchi: , Ufotchi, and then the fruawatchi :gozarutchi: . At least thats the way mine went...

I had a furawatchi but then it left its baby with me. It grows like this: Baby,Hidodedtchi :mimitchi: , Ufotchi, and then the fruawatchi :gozarutchi: . At least thats the way mine went...
Mine turned into a secret character when I did that order........Or one that has no name at least. <_<

What does the noname one look like? some got names 2 or 3 days ago. :wacko:

I had a furawatchi but then it left its baby with me. It grows like this: Baby,Hidodedtchi :D , Ufotchi, and then the fruawatchi :wacko: . At least thats the way mine went...
my first generation went exactly like that so i dont really think its hard to get

Ugh. Not for me. I can't escape furawatchi. I wish I liked it, but.. I don't. Pity I get it so often. Mostly when I start out with Shiropuchitchi, now that I think about it. o_o;

The only species line I got it from, that I remember at the moment is: a Marutchi, into a Ringotchi, into a Furawatchi.

@^That's what happens to me. I want a Pyonchitchi, I get Furawatchi. I want Mametchi, I get Furawatchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back