is furwatchi a hard tama to get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is furwatchi a hard tama to get.

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink765

Reaction score
:ichigotchi: if they hard to get and you know how to get one plz tell me I love them soooooooo much I even adopted one. so if you know how to get one plz tell me. :kuribotchi:

Maybe. I got one on my first generation by having this:

Marutchi-Ringotchi

Then feed your Ringotchi LOTS of snacks, followed with LOTS of excerise. Continue doing this and you should get a furawatchi :D

anyone who said yes is not right. i got a furriwatchi on my first ever tama lol :huh: :( :(

yes they are very rare! about 100 tamagotchi owners get them a season but there is a way try and get up to gen 6 and keep lots of expenceive items and get rid of the old and when your gen 6 has a baby then it should grow up to be a: :huh: and i think it never dies of old age!

Maybe. I got one on my first generation by having this:
Marutchi-Ringotchi

Then feed your Ringotchi LOTS of snacks, followed with LOTS of excerise. Continue doing this and you should get a furawatchi :D
i dont this on my first gen like a year ago and it works

I have a Furawatchi now! It isn't hard to get one. I always looked for the diszipline and the hearts. Try it :D

I got a :D when I had a marutchi-young mametchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back