Is Hinatchi Good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

james128

Reaction score
I mean, I got kinakomotchi then Hinatchi, is that good? I mean I kept almost perf care, praise and discipline at the right times and most heart and hunger it ever went down was 1.

Is it a good teen and what about the toddler?

The toddler is good, but Hinatchi Is the worst teen you can get on Even generation. I had this 1 b4 and heres a little tip...

If you want to get a good char, (in this instance i got a mimitchi) you must get the training up all full when its a teen, wether its disipline or praise or disipline for not giving the gift that was wrapped, you must get it up to 9/9. Also you need to take perfect care, and connect a lot with other tamas.

Hope i helped! :huh: B)

But I took perf care though, if thats so this game is inaccurate. He was perf weight, hearts, and 4 training points as toddler. I mean what the heck?

Both characters are good!

Please don't worry about whether they are good or bad! If you take good care of them, then they evolve into good (well behaved) characters - but lots of people love the 'bad' characters!

I know someone who hates getting Mimitchis because they are 'sooo boring..' (her opinion, not mine) - everyone has their faves!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yeah I guess so, its just that, I tried to make it perfect, why did I get average instead?

I mean, what else can a tama caretaker do more? Lowest hearts he ever got was one, I praise and discipline him at the exact right time, played games and fed him some steaks which cost 800p.

In other words, don't really care about tama, unless its an ugly one, all I'm really wondering is, why?

Well you can never really know. The V2s are not completely figured out yet and tamagotchis don't always follow the rules. I mean sometimes things will go different but you'll just have to go with it! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back