Is Hyottokotchi Rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I dont think so because I get it every single generation and I am on my 38th generation!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyottokotchi isn't rare. However, it is a "Special Character".

It's called special because you must have atleast 450 skill points. And 350 of those skill points HAS to be from the Funny (smileyface) skill. Oh and this has to be accomplished BEFORE the 1st visit by the Matchmaker.

~shawdy~

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I did a little research and this is my conclusion on how to get him since you wanted to know. Well, first has to be a baby boy and then an hour later it has to turn into Tamatchi. Then two days later it should turn into Ura Young Mametchi and if it is not then you probably wont get Ura Mametchi. The comedy skill points should be over a hundred to get an Ura Mametchi. You should take care of it normally except the training status should be high.(don't worry if it is not full) You should play games that increase comedy skill points, like the game Apple. If you get Ura Young Mametchi as a teen you should pick Mr.Turtle as your teacher since he will increase comedy skill points for your Tamagotchi. You can also eat food that increases comedy skill points such as soda and pears which add one comedy point, the hot dog which adds two comedy points, or bananas which add three comedy points. Then, two days later your Tamagotchi should turn into Ura Mametchi! If you want to get Hyottokotchi then the comedy skill points should be over three hundred and fifty, and over four hundred and fifty total skill points! Good luck at getting Ura Mametchi and testing out some clothes on him! ;)

It's a 'Special Character' but I don't think it's rare. I got mine on my first generation. I just think it takes a lot of work because you have to get a certain amount of skill points in funny to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back