is it g1 or g2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhinoctopus

Reaction score
i got a v3

anyway the baby grew up and had a baby

then i lost my tamagotchi for six hours and when i came back it had no health and was hungry

i figured it was dead, but it looked just like my dead baby tamagotchi but when i checked it out, it said G2

but when i look for parent it doesn't show anything

and im getting the same species as i did last time...

what just happened is ur parent left ur tamagotchi it is not a glitch it happens al the time after ur parent has been with ur baby tam for 2 days and 1 nite and midnite the 2nd nite ur parent will look at ur tama for 3 minutes then start flying up so the only thing that happened was u parent left ur tamababy so now u start al over with all ur items the game get and all ur poinnts. hope i helped

o and the thing bout u getting same person as u did last time i highly doubt it it mite b the same child and teen but different adult if it is same adult its glitched or debugged

if you keep getting the same character over and over treat it nicer or meaner and you will get a different one.....

normally u wont get same chara 2x in row, so 4 this and having no parents, id guess its some kind of glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back