Is it just me, or is this just plain weird?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is "Androtchi's Birthday" (at Tamatown.com) really entertaining at all?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was pretty good, but it could have been better.

• It was okay...

• Not really!

• No. There was no point to it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they fainted, then how come memetchi threw the present on the table? If the 3 tamas fainted, then memetchi wouldn't have put the present on the table. :p :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at the end of the story line what happened was they gave him a cake.... :p ...and anyway they gave him a cake and it was the same cake that WAS for his b-day.
hey, thats what I was gonna say! Oh well.

I liked it! I thought it was REALLY cute. ^______^-
It was funny because the Androtchi made a cake for him and his friends on his B-day. And the Mametchi, Memetchi, and the Leaftchi got him the same exact kind of cake. :angry: ...So they all did that Anime thing where the fall down stunned.
Leaftchi? I though it was mimitchi, mametchi and memetchi.

I saw the purple floor thing. Well, :angry: had 6 evenlopes in his hands and only put 3 in the post thing. :D

i think the movie was boring but i wouldnt expect them 2 make a full movie the only reason i watch the movies so that i can get a poster lol!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I don't really like the movies, so I just watch it to get the Suvinors.

How comes Memetchi, mametchi and mimitchi are smiling when they have fainted. Plus, is it me or is androtchi's shadow stuck to his wheels? ;)

intended for kids 'cause I don't think most of them would sit in front of their computers the whole time.
I didn't really understand the plot of the "movie" so I didn't find it amusing.
I'm 11, nearly 12, I found it mind-nummbingly... mind nummbing...

:mellow: :mellow: :huh: :huh: huh wat happens to them at the end of the movie i dont get what s happing r they fainting or somthin :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ??????????????????????????????????????????/

And we watch a nonsense movie just for a little sovenier???? They should make it a click-and-go thing. Click on somethig and get the password!

Actually I liked it..understood it fine..

Could have been extended since they basically made it the simplest the could...but..

It's intended for younger children, nice and short so nobody spaces out. :angry:

I like the hide and seek one also, but its kind of weird in the race one where it says "Oh My Gosh"..I wasn't really expecting that lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually liked the little animation tidbit. It was kinda amusing...But it's not really my type of thing I'd like to watch.

(I guess it's just the souvenir prize at the end is what everyone wants, really.)

But, like most of the people here have said, the majority of the targeted audience are little kids, so a 7 year old would probably have a much different opinion than a 14 year old me...

Besides, maybe the guys n' gals at bandai probably have much more important stuff to work on around tama town other than a minute-movie...(Like the golden tamagotchi, for instance.)

[quote name=.: :p :.' date='Apr 9 2006, 03:25 PM] Well, in my opinion, that movie was sorta dumb. BANDAI, come on... they shouldn't call it a "movie" when it was barely 5 minutes long! (It really was barely 2 minutes long!) I was expecting more than that... they should try to make the movies funny. Really funny, not just stupid knock-knock-joke-type funny.

Oh well.

Mimitchi :p

P.S. I'm really excited to see what all you guys think...

[SIZE=14pt]y the heck would they make a full lenth movie..."-"[/SIZE]

It's tamatown were talking about!

and for the ppl who dont really understand the movie it goes like this:

The robot guy was delivering his mail, the mailman guy deliverd it.

It got to the tamas houses, when they opened it they found out it was a invite to a

birthday party. They go to the robot guys house. He welcomes them, they go sit

down for some cake. When the robot guy shows them the cake they all do the fall

on the ground thing like they do u pokemon to show that they are shocked, because

the cake that the robot guy put on the table was the gift that they got the robot guy.

They all fall on the ground then it does a close up on the cakes.

So in other words it was a weird movie and made little sense.

I agree. But i still think that because it is for kids or teenagers its ok. I bet it was mainley an excuse for a souvineir. I like watching them because it is bassed on a game or activitie that we all have played before. Like the three movies are about, Hide and Seek, a party and a race.

<_< :wacko: ;) :ph34r: :lol:

I agree. But i still think that because it is for kids or teenagers its ok. I bet it was mainley an excuse for a souvineir. I like watching them because it is bassed on a game or activitie that we all have played before. Like the three movies are about, Hide and Seek, a party and a race.

<_< :wacko: ;) :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back