Is it necessary to get ONE toothacke

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fran84

Reaction score
Somebody told me so and I'd like to know for sure.

Well I don't think that making it get a toothache once would assure a Mametchi adult but I don't think it would hurt your chances of getting it.

:blink: GotchiGirl96 :(

Has anybody gotten it without a toothacke??

Well..one toothache can't effect much, so I'm guessing it won't ruin your chances of getting a Mametchi. If you get 3 or more...that might skim your chances badly..so try not to feed it too many snacks at one time B) .

//TamaPATCHI

No, I got a Mametchi, and without a toothache. Personally, I don't think it really matters, but just try to take as good care of it as possible. Pausing is ok if you will be busy. In fact, it's very important. Don't feed it too many snacks at a time just so it will gain weight just to play games. That's not a good idea. If it sleeps with messes next to its bed, that isn't good, either. Then you should wake it up and clean it up.

I was giving too many snacks just to play more games! Now I know that doing that is not good, and that toothackes aren't necessary to get Mametchi, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back