Is it normal for buttons to

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one time on my V3 tamagotchi the B button broke off and on my v4 the A button broke then i desided to break the tamagotchi (with a hamer)
So where yu the ne n you tube that broke there tama with a hammer?

Don't worry, mine's new, too, and the buttons sometimes screw up. It's not a problem that should be worried about.

By the way, yes, responsive is a word!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help everyone, but I KNOW that I am pushing the buttons right. It''s just that the buttons don't realize that I've pushed it. Maybe I should return my Tamagotchi to K-Mart. But theres only around 20 version 4.5's and PC Packs in New Zealand. And theres no more left. Do you think I should keep it anyway? It was a PC Pack which I got as a gift.
[SIZE=8pt]I have noticed that it is easier to press the buttons on a v3 and I am just assuming that you are pressing them fine, it's just that well... is it new? because that could be that you know sometimes if something has never been used before that it needs to get 'broken in' or sommat. either that or it's just a small malfunction. no worries![/SIZE]

sometimes when you get it new I think all the time the buttons are new so you have to work on them and in a bit they will losen up and get better that happened to my v3 it was first hard to press buttons but then I worked it in so now they are easier to work

v4s and v4.5s buttons are normally unresponsive, it happens to me loads of times! If thats not true in your case, are you totally 100% sure you are pressing the buttons hard enough? :huh:

My v3 tama did that same thing. I resetted it & the egg thingy appeared, but then I pressed B, & nothing happened! I pressed C, not a thing. I hit A, the sound control menu

appeared but then it went back to not working! I finally just waited and it started working

well again. Fairly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back