is it okay... in 'popular' language...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Thomas the tank (engine) for babies or little kids?

• LOL!!!... are you kidding?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the first ammendment! the first ammendment!

• ME SO INTO RAP YO CAN'T HEAR WHAT YO SAYING!!!!

• you like thomas the choo-choo?!?! >:P

• its ok i like something that is [NOT] for babies and tots!

• me so in2 cht languag cn't undrstnd wht u r sain

• it's ok :)

• THE WORD DUDE/DUDETTE IS SOOOOOOO 37 YEARS AGO!!!

• sorry i was taking care of my tama /:D

• who is thomas the tank engine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<.<... >.>...

Thomas the Tank Engine rocks.

I have a brother who constantly listened to their songs on high volume so I just came to love it :]

"Thomas the tank engine rolling along... do do do do, do do do do... thomas we love youuu!"

And then there's the race @_@

"Let's have a race have a race have a race let's see who is the quickest who can be the fastest on your marks now get set GO!"

Yeah... ignore the lunacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted "you like thomas the choo-choo! > :blink: " but only in a joking manner not to be taken as insult. Anyway no there is nothing wrong with you liking Thomous the train. When I was 14 I played a stand down the shore to win Blue from Blues Clues. xD Blue and Magenta Rock! I just thought the characters were designed really adorable back then, not that I sat there and watched the show that is.

Ya sure about that? :(
Hun, I was most sure that I didn't sit there at the age of 14 and watch Blues Clues. I would be flipping through the channels and would catch a second of it. Come on how could you not call the Mail Song not Catchy. xD

Now at my age I catch a glimpse of Nick Jr. while flipping for some movie or show to watch. Just because a show is meant for a toddler doesn't mean you can't find it adorable cute without actully having an interest in it :p . If I had children I'd want them watching Deigo and Wonderpets. Good Learning for little learning minds.

I like thomas the tank engine [NOT THOMAS THE TANK!!! >=(].IS THAT a good thing or a bad thing?

dudes and dudettes, i just want your opinion.

@complete tama fan@
No. I am 14 and believe it or not, I still watch that show Arthur (comes on PBS Kids Go) and my friend who's 15 still watched Dora the Explorer.

C~M

I think it's ok. Who cares what other people think?
Agreed. I reckon that they were made for little guys, but there's nothing wrong with liking them at an older age, if that's truly what you want. :angry:

Hun, I was most sure that I didn't sit there at the age of 14 and watch Blues Clues. I would be flipping through the channels and would catch a second of it. Come on how could you not call the Mail Song not Catchy. xD
Now at my age I catch a glimpse of Nick Jr. while flipping for some movie or show to watch. Just because a show is meant for a toddler doesn't mean you can't find it adorable cute without actully having an interest in it :angry: . If I had children I'd want them watching Deigo and Wonderpets. Good Learning for little learning minds.
Aww I forgot the words to that song! That was one of my favorite songs in the show! Although since I don't watch tv anymore (or atleast Nick Jr) I forgot the song.

I think it's ok since there are some little kid shows that some people like. I love to watch the Backyardigans (I think I spelled it wrong) since it's one of the best Nick Jr shows ever. Although my little sister loves the wonder pets.

But once you're over 7 you need to grow up a bit!!! :p
Yes, we must mature but let that not stop us from loving little-kid things and the like.

It's okay if you like Thomas the Tank Engine. The people in the back of the bus that you mentioned are the ones that need to grow up, the probably like something thats chilish too. Long live kiddy shows!

It's perfectly fine. This is embarrassing, but in 6th grade, I still watched Sesame Street. Now, I think it's pretty cute, but unless I'm visiting my little brother and he's watching it, I won't watch it. In fact, where I come from, it's actually very trendy to be into stuff that is typically watched by younger kids. I saw a girl with a Dora the Explorer backpack at my school.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Beatles fans of any age were into Thomas; Ringo Starr is the narrator, after all.

It dosen't matter what society thinks, if you like it, then do it.

Let's all think about this for a second. If adults can like tamagotchis (something aimed basically for kids), then why can't older kids like something that are aimed for younger kids? It's pretty much the same. If you like Thomas the Tank Engine, then thats perfectly okay. If people are going to make fun of you for it, let them. Only your real friends wouldn't laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back