Is it okay?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-gotchifan98

Reaction score
I dropped my tamagotchi music star in the water, and then when I get it out of the water, it seems to be scanning something, I took the battery out as soon as I can and dry it with a hair dryer and it when I put the battery back in, it make a really long beep, I pressed a button, and then nothing happens, neither a beep nor a think appeared on the screen, is it okay, or I have to buy a new one. :(

Was it salt or sweet water that you dropped it in? Once, my tama got wet and went all glitchy, but it worked after I piced it apart, and back again. I would suggest you do the same; Pick every piece apart, and blow on it, so that there is no water left anywhere. Then wait a few hours, just in case, before you put it back together. Water damage is often quite easy to fix, only you do it in time. Good luck! :D

Was it salt or sweet water that you dropped it in? Once, my tama got wet and went all glitchy, but it worked after I piced it apart, and back again. I would suggest you do the same; Pick every piece apart, and blow on it, so that there is no water left anywhere. Then wait a few hours, just in case, before you put it back together. Water damage is often quite easy to fix, only you do it in time. Good luck! :D
It's freshwater

Thanks god, my I used a hair dryer and dry it after I have taken out the battery, then after a few hours, then it work again. Good as new :D

Rice also helps absorb the water. It might be best so you don't loose too much data... If you have it, leave it off and place it carefully inside a cup or so of rice... It will remove the water you don't directly see. Be careful of the hairdryer because if you heat up the wrong thing it can ruin the memory inside.... Gentle and make sure to let the tamagotchi get a chance to fully dry before you really use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back