is it possible that the..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpatrick224

Reaction score
Last week when I clicked the link to the Uratama from some topic, at the bottom it sed in japanese/numbers that it would be released 7/22/06 [ July 22nd ]. But now if you go there [ link provided here ], it just says comming soon, with no date. so does this mean that the uratama will be released earlier? or what??

just wondering;

xxjohnpatrickk.

Last week when I clicked the link to the Uratama from some topic, at the bottom it sed in japanese/numbers that it would be released 7/22/06 [ July 22nd ]. But now if you go there [ link provided here ], it just says comming soon, with no date. so does this mean that the uratama will be released earlier? or what??

just wondering;

xxjohnpatrickk.
Actually, it still says July 22, 2006 on that page. The date has been move to near the top right.

Accully, if you look at the top right coner, then go down a bit, it says 7/22/06.

Oh, I really doubt Uratama will come out in the US.

Japan keeps the best of the tama world to themselves. :)

Like the Keitai, Akai, entama and now uratama.

I would actually prefer if they didn't come out just yet. I am still really enjoying the Entamas. :) But still I can't wait to hear about these new ones.

Oh, I really doubt Uratama will come out in the US.Japan keeps the best of the tama world to themselves. :)

Like the Keitai, Akai, entama and now uratama.

I would actually prefer if they didn't come out just yet. I am still really enjoying the Entamas. :) But still I can't wait to hear about these new ones.
Yeah, Japan always hogs the good Tamagotchi's. I wish they'd come to Australia.

Well, I'm going back to Japan the week the Uratams are released! YAY! Lucky me!

wow your lucky!! you can get them cheaper than from off the internet..but buying one uratama from yesasia.com is alot less money than a plane ticket to japan lol..and no i dont think they will be released in the us..only japan

wow your lucky!! you can get them cheaper than from off the internet..but buying one uratama from yesasia.com is alot less money than a plane ticket to japan lol..and no i dont think they will be released in the us..only japan
That's not the only reason I'm goping though. My dad has a buisness trip there, and I'll meet up w/ some of my friends who live there. I just got back from Japan, lol. I was on student exchange.

i really do hope they change the date to earlier.. i mean they have quite a bit of information already posted about it so they must be practically done with making it..ahh and since im in the US i will have to wait even LONGER until it ships..but whatever ill be so happy when it comes out =]. by the way does anyone know if it will be able to connect with the entama? that would be pretty cool to mix&mate the characters and then they would create new strange characters...just a thought =]

xxjohnpatrickk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back