Is it possible to pause on Entamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supermimitchi

Reaction score
"Question: Can I pause Tamagotchi?

Answer: Yes, you can pause Tamagotchi P1, P2, Angelgotch, Tamagotchi Angel, Tamagotchi Garden, Morino Tamagotch, Mesutchi, Osutchi, Umino Tamagotch, and Tamagotchi Ocean.

Simply make sure no icons are lit, then press the "B" or middle button. This will bring you to the clock screen. Then, at the same time, press the far right © and far left (A) buttons. If you did this right you will see the word "SET" appear below the clock, where the arrows ( >>>>> ) were. To unpause, simply use the far left (A) to set the hours and the middle ( :( to set the minutes on the clock to the correct time. Then press the far right button © to start Tamagotchi. Press the middle button ( :D to return to the regular screen. No harm is done using this, just remember to always set the clock to the correct time." -- Mimitchi.com

I don't know why they gave this answer for Tamagotchi Angel, cause that had an actual pause option, right? Anyways, I was wondering if this works for Entamas as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back