Is it safe to create a new Dream Town account already?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joc

Reaction score
A long time ago my Dream Town account suddenly got deleted (with the "username does not exist" message), along with the accounts of many other people. Thinking about creating a new account (having to start over ☹️). Is it safe to create a new account already? How many of you are currently playing Dream Town without problems?

I think they were just deleted due to inactivity, I don't see why you couldn't make a new account.

I tried making a new one, but it said that the servers where down or something...

I tried logging into mine, failed, clicked reset password, and when I would put in my username

it would tell me there was an error...

SO NOTHING WORKS.

They probably have started the process of removing the servers, and kind of forgot about the site otherwise. It for sure won't last very long.

They probably have started the process of removing the servers, and kind of forgot about the site otherwise. It for sure won't last very long.
I don't think they "forgot" about their website, ahaha. Look at the news section

https://us.tamagotchifriends.com/news/

I remember looking at this website back in 2016 and thinking, "they're never going to update this!"

And, thus, two years later.

I still find this hilarious. :D

I think they were just deleted due to inactivity, I don't see why you couldn't make a new account.
They weren't. Even newly created accounts were being deleted every few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back