is it safe?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. *67 and then the phone #.

Like this: *67837-627-5847

That's not a real phone number, or at least I don't think it is. If it is, don't call it. :D

Anyway, I would try doing something not as risky. I don't think you should even be "dating". I would be dating a person who you know what they look like and if they really like you back. At 12, it's a little ridiculous. You pretty much see just adults doing that Online "dating". If you really want to keep "dating" him, maybe you should ask for a picture first. I really don't know. I've never did any of this. :mellow:

Number one, how old are you?
Number two, online dating in this kind of environment is really risky. For one, yeah, he could be a 47 year old pervert. But even if he's not, there is a lot of room for lie on the internet because it's so easy.

I say absolutely not though if you want to still, ask your parents first!!
;) What's the problem with the number 47 :D

I agree, the internet is a quagmire of perverts. How long have you known this person? _Maybe you should ask them this: "Would you still be interested in me if i asked if you could wait, say, six months, year (you fill in) ? and if it works over time, then you could meet on msn/you name it, before an exchange of phone number. things CAN develop in a healthy manner on the web, people - it's our most powerful medium.

These internet chat rooms are so full of desperate people it's depressing, and even if a person i meet there would call me a "possibly bipolar", "ugly", "obsessive b!tch" or so, i just can't get mad, i just pity them. :lol:

also animegirl, No one said she's too young to "Be In Love" we're saying she's too young to internet date with a guy she knows nothing about, plus predators work that way. reguardless if she's known him for 2 years or 5 months, soon the calling might end up in the famous last words " Let's Meet In Real Life" then things will get really out of hand.
[SIZE=13pt]It was pretty much said right here.[/SIZE]

And it's not like you're in love with him

;o...? lulz?

Anyway. Yes, it is true that some predators may track there prey for over a couple of years. o.o"

But I'm just saying...It's about time she took a chance. Dx !

Besides...I doubt she knows "Nothing about him" If she knows that he lives a driving distance from her. >.>"

It's a good idea to be cautious. But if she's not willing to take a thought-out chance, the relationship between her and her boyfriend is just gonna get rougher for them.

I have a long distance relationship. I took the chance of giving him my phone number, and I don't regret it. ;o♥ We've become even closer, and we love each other dearly. @.@

So...I think she deserves to know if she can really trust him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back