Is it too dangerous...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard that.

Do some Mexicans dislike Canadians or something?

Alot of Canadians are being murdered in Mexico. One couple was found dead in their room. One teen was ran over, one person was shot. All in Mexico.

Uh oh, I'm Canadian..X_x

Anyway, I heard different, I heard they hate Americans and the American people wear Canadian stuff, like hats with Canadian flags and things when they go there because they love Canadians, and they like shoot Americans.

I could be wrong though..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ach, I'm in America! It seems we aren't part of the problem (for once! xD). But maybe we could have a war starting if all of this is true...? I hope not! I don't want to be in the middle of it! :D I'm sure it's not true. Just coincidential. Canadians: Don't worry! I'm sure everything is okay. :D

If Canadians got in war, the Americans would probably be fighting as well. We're like, tight, LoL

It's weird that Canada didn't go to Iraq with America, but oh well...

Anyway, I don't think Mexicans hate Canadians that much... Do they? I don't see the point of that anyway..

I find it's almost dangerous for Canadians to go to Mexico :D Soon it's going to be illegal if more Canadians ger killed :D
I don't think it'll be illegal :angry: But I think there will be a worldwide ban on visiting there if it keeps up. Remember when Toronto had SARS? they were a hot spot and bam! people avoided it. If the mexican police don't do something, their tourism funding is going to down the toilet. That's not our problem, that's theirs. It's just our citizens getting in the rossfire for police not doing their jobs properly :blink:

I don't think they will start a war,

because it is nothing THAT serious.

Sure, their police force isn't doing the best job that they could do,

but I am sure everything will be under controll.

These days, wars are starting over minor things,

like religion and political differences.

So I guess, anything could happen?

-Love4tamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back