Is it true can ur tama grow faster?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:( ok its driving me up a wall, i heard u can make ur tama grow faster if u set the time to the next day and the time to the time ur tama came a live is it true???? ive tried it a million times but it doesnt seem to work. is there ne way to make ur tama grow quiker? i really wanna evolve it into an adult so my tamas will mate and i'll have a baby!!!!!!

kelsey

:( Actually, I reckon they can.

I'd just got my first Tama and I decided to ring my cousin, who'd had hers for a while already. I told her that it had only taken me 2 hours to get a child, and she said that in 3 days it would be a teenager and in 7 days an adult. I figured if I looked after it super well I'd get a rare one, so I made sure that it was always perfectly well. The next day I got a teenager, and when it was 3 years old it became an adult!!

So my theory is if you keep it in tip top shape, it'll grow quicker. :(

My other theory is, Mimitchi Rocks!! :(

I am not sure if setting the date forward will work . . . even if it doesn't, I'm sure it will be an adult in no time! :eek:

Also, if you debug, you can fast forward the time and make your tama grow faster, that's what i've been doing lately

Anyways,

Hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back