Is it true/fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND HERES WHAT YOU SAY:

" I'm going to talk to my MOM/DAD and about it"

SEE THATS A RED FLAG FOR HER IF SHES LYING

I'm going to point out a fault here.

Her online 'counselor'. If they're a professional counselor, by law they're REQUIRED to report any and all incidents of rape/abuse that they hear of. If they don't report that kind of thing they can lose their license.

If she even has a counselor, the police and her parents would have been notified already.

She's obviously lying about at least one of the things she's been saying. The rape, or the counselor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it might be a prank... but i think she is telling the truth. i think what you should do is tell her parents, because that is the only way to keep her safe..IF she is telling the truth.

Offtopic - The person above me has an awesome avatar =D

Anyway. It seems likely she's lying, to be honest. But think about your personal experiences with your friend before. Is she typically one to lie, stretch the truth, or love attention? Or has she generally been honest with you before? I don't care what she says, if she was truly raped, some "online camp counselor" is not the answer. Tell your parents. Then tell her you told them. If she was lying, she'll realize the mess she's gotten herself into right away. If she wasn't, she may be angry with you at first, but in the long run, she needs serious help.

Yea, I totally don't believe her. I'm just gonna cut her off. Not answer to any of her emails. Especially because I just found out about a BUNCH of lies she's told me, proving she's a continuious lyar.

What country do you live in? There are different hotlines for rape crises for different countries. If your friend is telling the truth (which, she might not be, or that you didn't explain it clearly and/or correctly), find the number and tell her to dial it. That should help and sort out problems.

l8r g8r, I'm going to a different subforum now.

Cheers

TamaSweetie

Yea, I totally don't believe her. I'm just gonna cut her off. Not answer to any of her emails. Especially because I just found out about a BUNCH of lies she's told me, proving she's a continuious lyar.
[SIZE=14pt]She may be lying, but then again, I don't know this person![/SIZE]

Is there such thing as a online counselor?

I would convince her to talk to her parents/police: Just say this: "If you tell the police,they can find this person and put him in jail(If she's not lying), so others won't get hurt. If you don't do anything, you and others will be hurt, you don't want that to happen right? He'll just keep hurting you and others if you don't."

Since you seem like a good person, tell her parents or the local police. Ask your mom and her mom(And dad!) to talk to your friend. Rape isn't something to joke about, rape is serious, some women get depressed over it, which can conclude to self harm. Tell you friend that its NOT funny to joke around...Review the tale "The little boy cried wolf" It MAY help, tell her if she keeps lying about this, and one day that could(Not saying it will) happen, nobody will believe her.

I have been asulted in that way before, and trust me, I would not step foot out of the house, no matter what, if she got raped once, she wouldnt let it happen agian.

I dont think she got raped. I mean it sounds true but I really doubt she was. She would tell her parents RIGHT away if that happend, not keep it from them

I think it is so untrue... My friend came to me with that almost exact story... even being raped exactally 4 times... I think it is compleatly untrue...

I think this topic has gone it's course long enough and the answers are becoming more a debate if she's telling the truth than what she wants to do about it. She's already said she was cutting her off for the continuous lying, so methinks the problem is solved now :p

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back