Is it true that...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxygotchi

Reaction score
You guys know how when your tamagotchi goes to sleep, and you have to turn the light out right?? well, (again) my same friend told me that if you dont turn out the light when it goes to sleep for the WHOLE NIGHT, your tamagotchi will die. is this true??

fYI, i have a Tamagotchi Connexion Version 2.

help will be appreciated!!

ALSO: fYi, i have not done it before

No that's not true. :furawatchi:

When I've had Masktchi, or another character that goes to bed late, I usually fall asleep before my Tama does, and I don't get to turn the light off! :[

no thats not true!

Maybe your friends tama was sick or over wait or wasnt feeling very well!

Be care full it doent sleep with a poo or it shouldnt sleep un happy or unhealthy!

BE A GOOD TAMA CAREGIVER DONT BE MEAN!!!!

TREAT TAMAS HOW YOU WOULD WITH REAL PETS!!

PLAESE <_< :rolleyes:

some people dont :furawatchi:

Be care full it doent sleep with a poo or it shouldnt sleep un happy or unhealthy!BE A GOOD TAMA CAREGIVER DONT BE MEAN!!!!

TREAT TAMAS HOW YOU WOULD WITH REAL PETS!!

PLAESE :unsure: :rolleyes:

some people dont :furawatchi:
^True. <_<

No silly, that is not true a lot of people told me that though. I did reserch and i found out it is not true. But just make sure it is healthy when it goes to bed. <

< )

no, it will not die...it will only die if its got a lot of poops,no health hearts,is sick,and is asleep without the lights on. because when my tama was little,i didnt turn the lights out and it was perfectly healthy,all its health hearts,not sick,and no poops but it wass asleep with out the lights on and it was 0 yrs old so and it still didnt die it woke up and was perfect...it was just a little cranky because it was playing with its ball

i treated it like that all the time and it turn into this :mametchi:

and then i took care of it the same while it was a young mimichi it turned into this :kuribotchi:

NO WAY! I never turn the lights out I just put my tamagotchi on pause!
if you put it on pause it will take longer for it to pause ;)

if you put it on pause it will take longer for it to pause ;)
what do you mean??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway, thnx for the help everyone!! it seems like that every question i ask, at least SOMEONE will answer it!! keep up on providing the info and help!!

nope. thats not true. when i have an adult and i fall asleep before my tama it just stays asleep. i usally turn the light off when i wake up. :chohimetchi: :)

No that is not true, though it beeps for you to turn the lights off so maybe if you dont it gets unhappy or something. I dont think it died so yea........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back