Is it true

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama05

Reaction score
That when you get a new baby from matchmaker/mating there is no baby but it gets subsituted by an egg and you have to take care of it when it's sick? I read this in scanned v3 instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, the only time that you have to take care of an egg is at the very beginning when you first start your tama, or if your tama dies and you reset it or restart it. The difference between restarting and reseting, is that if you use something pointy and poke it in the back when it dies, then you lose all of your friends on your friend list, and stuff, but if you restart it when it dies, you just hold down button C (far right button) and then add button A (far left button) so you first hold down C then A, so you hold down both at one time. Then you still lose your points and stuff, but not your friends.

PM if you have more questions.

no, the only time that you have to take care of an egg is at the very beginning when you first start your tama, or if your tama dies and you reset it or restart it. The difference between restarting and reseting, is that if you use something pointy and poke it in the back when it dies, then you lose all of your friends on your friend list, and stuff, but if you restart it when it dies, you just hold down button C (far right button) and then add button A (far left button) so you first hold down C then A, so you hold down both at one time. Then you still lose your points and stuff, but not your friends.
PM if you have more questions.
I just needed to know about the egg, I did know all that but thanks anyway. :D

Hi Tama05,

Just like the message before said, you ONLY take care of an egg in the beginning of life. If you tamagotchi dies, you will be taking care of an egg again, though. Even if you press A + C.

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.

When you get a baby you see the baby on the screen. It isn't an egg. The mom/dad will take care of the baby but if it gets sick you have to treate it with the medicine

Okay thanks everyone, please can a guide close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back