Is it true!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
Is it true that on the v4 tamagotchi when the matchmaker comes but you don't know she will leave after 20 seconds!? If it is true then I'm going to die! :p Because in my school my teacher hates it when we have tamagotchi's in class so I can only check on my tama at snack, lunch, and when I go home! So what if I am in school when the matchmaker comes and she leaves before I can even see that she came! That makes my so mad because my last tamagotchi turned into an oldie and the matchmaker never came! Well she probably did but she left before I could even check on my tama! :p So I reset my tamagotchi because you can't have a baby with an oldie! :(

sry but yea its true look around 4 the exact times they should be in here somewhere

thats no prob at all:

1. u know when she comes, so u can b prepard/ready

2. once its the time she comes, u can just set clock 2 1 min before her times and she will appear

* MOVED to Help for New Tama Owners *

It is true that the Matchmaker stays for a very, very short time - and yes, it is something like 10-20 seconds - I haven't timed it, but you basically need your tama right next to you if you want to catch the Matchmakers visit - you do get the Attention Beep to alert you tho'

If you are at school when she visits at 10.30am and 3pm, then try to be ready for her at 7pm (I assume you are not in class at 7pm??)

But if you miss her, do what I did (and what dr.tam suggests) - reset your tama clock to a minute before she is due to arrive and pounce as soon as you see her :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't die just because you miss the match maker

You won't die just because you miss the match maker
Well, you COULD. Here is the reason:

Missing the match maker could mean no-baby.

No baby means no contiuning generation.

No baby also means your tamagotchi will have to die, instead of returing to tama-planet.

Sorry. I'm not againest you or anything, I'm just saying that, that is true.

And yes, just set it to the minute before.

:eek: :)

Hey, I didn't know that! But I think that´s better... in earlier V´s it stayed like 30 min. or something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back