Is it worth the money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachyfuzz

Reaction score
I was just wondering if the V3 was worth the $25. Could some ppl give me some Pro's and Con's. Thank you so much!

~Peachyfuzz~

25!?

Jeeze go on ebay...I wouldn't pay 25 for it :/ I got mine for 15

I was just wondering if the V3 was worth the $25. Could some ppl give me some Pro's and Con's. Thank you so much!                                                ~Peachyfuzz~
Tama v3s are the best,I have 4!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: Where are you buying it?

Mine costs $18.00 and it was new. And yes its worth it.

my local toy store has them for $30, in Australia.. If youre only paying 15-18 dollars (american perhaps?) then it pretty much works out with the exchange rate...

DONT BUY FROM EBAY and then come here whinging its fake its fake... if youre going to buy from ebay do your research first because that 5 dollar tamagotchi is probably not going to make you happy...

:angry: Where are you buying it?
Mine costs $18.00 and it was new. And yes its worth it.
I checked on a local toy store's web site and it said "approximately" $25. Bought it on Ebay for $22.

depends on what currency he is using LOL :angry: around USD$25 is ok. I won't buy something that is cheap,we never know if it is good. By the way V3 is the best <_<

Anyone know how to check if the tama i bought genuine?like any logo,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back