Is it wrong to be happy...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
Ok, here's the story in a nutshell: I've been chasing after this gorgeous girl for a long time. She plays nearly impossible to get. I got fed up and just told her outright ,"I give up, you're to hard to get" I just was to tired of turning down everyone who asked me out because of her. I know that other girls might be crying or upset, but I feel the best I have felt in a long time. I feel so free! Like a 50000000000 ect. ton weight was lifted of my chest. Now, enter conscience. I'm feeling guilty about being so delighted. Is it better to cry my eyes out or just act how I really feel? Please do tell.

Why should you mask yourself?

If you feel happy you don't have to worry about this tough dating issue then by happy! I say, stay single for a while and just live a little and not be chained down by boyfriend or girlfriend.

It's great you are considerate of others feelings but don't force yourself to feel bad when you really don't have to. ;]

I completely agree with Tamaw/pants.

It is totally understandable why you would feel relieved and happy. You don't have to worry about something that has been pulling you down for so long. So you are free! Go flirt with who you want, or dont. Say yes to those people who ask you out or dont. Whatever you'd like to do now. :furawatchi:

I agree with the previous posts. She made it impossible, you got bored of her games, you win. Simple.

I know how you feel,just be happy...she played hard to get you got fed up,so what?

Ok, here's the story in a nutshell: I've been chasing after this gorgeous girl for a long time. She plays nearly impossible to get. I got fed up and just told her outright ,"I give up, you're to hard to get" I just was to tired of turning down everyone who asked me out because of her. I know that other girls might be crying or upset, but I feel the best I have felt in a long time. I feel so free! Like a 50000000000 ect. ton weight was lifted of my chest. Now, enter conscience. I'm feeling guilty about being so delighted. Is it better to cry my eyes out or just act how I really feel? Please do tell.
Well I have that catogory o problem- but it's so different

I feel guilty, about not being sad about my grandpa dying... I never cried, had it on my mind about him being dead, I didn't even feel "sad" about it... so I feel guilty about that :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back