Is Leaftchi rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Leaftchi rare?

• Yes he is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No he's not

• I know how to get him!

• Huh? huh? huh? huh? huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I want to know how to get Leaftchi! Is he hard to get? Is he rare? Is there a special command you need to get him? Is he fully functional? I have TONS of questions! :huh:

yes it is. i guess since on that chart its yellow, its realli realli rare...but i might b wrong. i dotn kno about your other question tho

i dont think so..

i asked admin why it was yellow and if they had any ideas as to why it is that way..

but its just korotchi except green! (for the pic i mean.) but i dont know why its like that but bandai has made mistakes b4...

my only request is that they make it bigger. i liked the v2 chart better becuz it was spacy and easy too look at....

and korotchi wasnt rare b4.. why now?

my advise is to not worry about it and see what happens.

I don't know, although I have a Leaftchi, but he just got visited by the matchmaker and had a baby girl! :blink:

I had Leaftchi (or Furawatchi like it's called at V2) three times now - 2 times at V2 and one time at V3. I took good care of my Tama. So I'd say it is easy to get.

I have a Leaftchi on my v3 right now and I didn't really do anything special. I kept the happy and hungry hearts full at all times. Once it became a teenager, I didn't really try very hard, and I didn't pay any special attention. Try neglecting it a bit once it gets to 3 years old or something... maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is only yellwo on the chart because yellow means: Changed.

Leaftchi used to be Furawatchi, but they changed the name, and color.

It isnt very rare.

From TamaExpert10 :)

It is only yellwo on the chart because yellow means: Changed.Leaftchi used to be Furawatchi, but they changed the name, and color.

It isnt very rare.

From TamaExpert10 :angry:
Tama Expert--

That chart information you just said will help Tamatalkers alot.

I've seen people that have been asking about the yellow on the v3 chart.

Thanks for pointing that out.

--GotchiGirl! :)

It is only yellwo on the chart because yellow means: Changed.Leaftchi used to be Furawatchi, but they changed the name, and color.

It isnt very rare.

From TamaExpert10 :)
good.

but i dislike leaftchi AND furawatchi.

they should have stuck to korotchi: it was much nicer :angry:

To get Leafitchi feed ur tamagotchi bread and tart its whole life from Baby to Teen so when its an adult it turns to Leafitchi :eek:

To get Leafitchi feed ur tamagotchi bread and tart its whole life from Baby to Teen so when its an adult it turns to Leafitchi :eek:
Nope, the type of meals/snacks fed doesn't really affect. It's more of care, discipline, weight and the way of getting happiness hearts (snacks/games).

I'm not sure how to exactly get Furawatchi but these tips may help:

Furawatchi is a Mametchi/Mimitchi lvl character, so to get it you have to obviously take very good care. Full discipline helps. I'm not sure whether do you have to play more games or spoil with snacks a little, but the weight should be kept down, I guess. But that could also result a Pyonkotchi or a Mametchi.

This topic was bumped two times! I will ask a guide to plese close this. *reported* As dr.tam said there is a new topic on that link. You can use that one! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back