is mine an amerinan tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in the US, the Tamagotchi's are named Connections, in Australia they are Connexions. Not exactly sure what they are in Europe. But it doesnt really matter, they are exactly the same, just slightly different names.

//Haze

In Europe they're Connexions!!

Anyway, you know if it's an American Tamagotchi if the package says Tamagotchi ConneCTion, if it says ConneXion it's a European one. I used to think that if tamas said "Tamagotchi Connection" they were Connections and if they just said "Tamagotchi" they were Connexions. Pretty silly, don't you think?!

I don't have Tamagotchis from every country, so I can't be 100% sure, but I think this might be how you can tell:

Go to the date & time screen.

If the date appears as Month / Day it's the USA version. Example: 6/20

If the date appears as Day / Month it's the European version. Example 20/6

scart I think you should try these things. They are right i'm pretty sure.

There is an asia Tamagotchi now in market too.. the different is in USA or Europe version de 'O' in Tamagotchi located above the screen is replace by a logo but in asia version, it is just the word TAMAGOTCHI connexion. i am not sure izzit a europe tamagotchi bu i am sure bandai release a tamagotchi in asia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back