is my tama good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.AJ.

Reaction score
My v2 tamagotchi turned into an apple, is that a good character?

My other v2 turned into ufotchi, is that a good character?

I think the ufotchi is good. . .I dont know about the ringotchi(thats the little apple)

Ringotchi is the apple. If you have it it means you took really good care of your toddler! It is the best teen on V2 of the odd generation.

Ufotchi is the ufo type tama. This tama means you gave your toddler so- so care. It falls somewhere in between good and bad care.

Happy to help! ^_^

COOl ! thnx, but i thoguht i took really good care of both.... i never let um out of my site.I thought ufotchi was a betetr charcter.... I was curious cuz i want to get a mimitchi and you have to have good characters and a full training bar.

i mean mametchi and mimitchi. the adults are WAY cuter!!!

Also my to tamagotchis had babies and they both turned into Kinakomotchi's. does that mean i raised them good,ok, or badly?

i think the apple is good cause my training bar was full but i am not sure about the other one. :) :D

:huh: :huh: The Ringotchi's good too because my friend had one and she took care of her tamagotchi and it had a full training bar. It never beeped until it croaked.(R.I.D.S Rest in Digital Space). :p :huh: :p :huh: :huh: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

the apple and ufo are both really good! I had the apple and ufo once!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back