Is my tama o.k?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie101448

Reaction score
One night It to sleep. So I went to sleep. The next morning I woke up and It has some sorta helment on and it had a stick body! And now when I leve it alone for a little while,I come back and it has a tv icon. What is that about? Is it ok? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats... or not Congrats. Your tama has evolved into a maskotchi. Maskotchi likes to watch tv when you dont touch the buttons on the tama for a while. All tamas do different interactions like that....

Saddly... Maskotchi is evolved when you dont take good care of your tama.

they all die at one point, or the match maker will come and you will have tama babies

actully u can get a secet character through it :furawatchi: congrat on ur secret character

OMG I hate Masktchis! I have gotten them so much! Now all I get is Masktchis and Gozarutchis and I give my tamagotchis PERFECT care! What have I done wrong?

The only perfect characters I got were:

Mametchi and Kutchipatchi on genoration 1

Mimitchi and Memetchi on genoration 2.

Then it started the Masktchis and Gozarutchis. Althought I did have 2 tamagochis grow up into oldies and got 2 secert characters, and I also got 2 tarakotchis. Anything's better than a Masktchi or a Gozarutchi.

*~Tamagotchi~*

actully u can get a secet character through it :( congrat on ur secret character
No you can't, the only 2 seceret characters that I know of are Nazotchi (never feed your tamagotchi any snacks) and Oyajitchi (mating two oldies)

*~Tamagotchi~*

Yeah, you probably got Maskitchi. I have never had bill! For me it is impossible to get him!

You got maskitchi if your tama kind of looks like this: :ph34r:

yes, you have gotten a masktchi. it is SAID that you get a masktchi from bad care. all tamagotchis have different kinds of animations that they do. masktchis like to watch tv so when you see it doing this, it is ok. it is one of those random animations like taking a bath and sometimes, if you are lucky, you will see it pop up to the screen and make a funny face, kiss you, and so on.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back