IS MY TAMA SELFISH??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaspops

Reaction score
I've put this question somewhere else but it may have got lost. When my tama plays with my daughter's tama, mine never gives any presents away. He only receives them. Also he wins every game every time and NEVER loses. My daughter starts getting upset sometimes and then says she hates my tama!!!

Why is my tama being so selfish and big-headed??

Humm...

That is because... well, the games are "random" and pressing buttens will not affect it....

Also, many say that their are "code comboanation pressing buttens" that my your tamagotchis do cirtain things.. Search Tips and Tricks and see what you get. Some of the "codes" dont work... So try them all!!

Don't worry.

If you keep on winning games that means that your tama might have more trainings and you have taken really good care of it.

nothing like a high and mighty, game winning, well trained, loving, reasonably weighted tamagotchi

DECLARING NEW EVENT: MY TAMAGOTCHI DAY

for one day only, you will be able to ask me any question. i live in england so you have 24 hours GMT. i will get back to you all as soon as possible.

so don't forget:

17th APRIL 2005

jeremy clarkson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back