Is my tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi master22

Reaction score
im just wondering....i have this tamagotchi that i had for 2 years and i havent activated it until a week ago!and its a v2..iv seen alot of v3's and v4's on ebay and walmart.com

is mine rare since they dont sell v2's anymore?and mines a v2!

ps.the reason im called Tamagotchi master22 its because i HAD 4 tamas and i played them for 2 years straight :ph34r: :) :) :unsure: :lol:

edit:i forgot to mention mines a v2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...Actually i'm not sure(used to have one)! :)

But here's a clear answer.

They shouldn't be rare because of v4's and v3's, they're probaly still selling them in some stores(they're suppose to).

But they're probaly like the P1s' and P2s', they will get forgotten since new versions mean new features.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait ten- fifteen more years... then it would sell for more.

currently, people are selling the v1s as if they are really rare, though, i wouldnt buy one.

i liked the v2 best, however i dont think it was the most popular tam =\

wait ten- fifteen more years... then it would sell for more.currently, people are selling the v1s as if they are really rare, though, i wouldnt buy one.

i liked the v2 best, however i dont think it was the most popular tam =\
10-15 years!!!!!!!!!??????? nooooo wwwaaaayyyyy.. ill just call my tamagotchi rare cuz its rare to me...my sis bought it for me and now(2 years after she bought it)my sis is living with my Grandma and she wont come home to my mom to live with us :( ...so my tama is rare to me... :)

Well, I wouldn't say rare but since they are discontinued if you were to sell it it would be worth more than modern day V3s and V4s.

:) GotchiGirl96 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back