is my tamas weight normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
I have an ura young violetchi and it weighs 50 pounds. is this normal? I'm going for an ura violetchi this generation. :p

I have an ura young violetchi and it weighs 50 pounds. is this normal? I'm going for an ura violetchi this generation. :D
A teen? 50 lbs? It's normal for it to weigh that much, but for it to be healthy it's not normal. I usually keep my teen's weight at around 22 lbs. On my V4, it won't go under 22, so I keep it there. I suppose the weight for the V4.5 teen is also somewhere around 22 lbs? Well, all I know is that 50 lbs. is probably overwieght. Try playing some games with it to drop the weight.

1 year old and 20 pounds is normal to happen, but it's overweight. Again, play some games to drop it to it's normal weight.

From 5 (?) to 99 lbs, your tama's weight is normal. But if it weighs 50+ lbs, then it's overweight. Even as an adult.

1 year old and 20 pounds is normal to happen, but it's overweight. Again, play some games to drop it to it's normal weight.
From 5 (?) to 99 lbs, your tama's weight is normal. But if it weighs 50+ lbs, then it's overweight. Even as an adult.
what's the normal wieght for adults then?

noww my tama is 6 years old and she is 60 lbs..is it normal?she eats a lot of things everytime.she loves eating.. ^_^

Well, if you want an Ura-Violetchi, it needs high spiritual.Anyway, its not normal.I suggest 30 and below.

Yes it is regular!

How'd u get a ura young violetchi?!?! high glamour or kindness points??! plz tell :)

No it's not normal. If you want Ura Violetchi, you'd better play games with her.

I agree that 50 lbs and above is overweight. I have an ura Violetchi and the teen before it had an average of 24 lbs. It's average weight now is about 33 lbs. I like having my Tamas at a very low weight.

Baby Base Weight: 5LB

Child/Toddler Base Weight : 10LB

Teen: 15LB-20LB

Adult: 30LB

I Hope I helped, and BTW I never keep my V.4 in shape I guess I feed it too much LOL XD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes my Tamagotchi's weight goes down to 0lbs on a v4. I suggest excercising it and playing loads of games with it. My UraVioletchi was 0lbs yesterday and didn't play any games until I fed it upto it was at least 3lbs. I hope I helped you out.

*My UraVioletchi is a teen by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back