Is Patapatachi a rare character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tama

Reaction score
because my tama just turned into him!(you know,the ugly one with the fish lips and glasses)

I mean paparatchi.the one thats got little fish lips,big glasses,little bit of hair,short legs and a black thing hanging from his head.

Oh I don't think it is rare! It kina looks like Elvis with it's hair! :) ;) ;)

Well, since it is on the tama chart people have had it. It must be common, ALOT of people have tamas, you know! :)

PS, tamaluver, you rhymed!

Last edited by a moderator:
No PAPARATCHI's not rare on a V3. He's about the same level of care as a Tarakotchi.

There really aren't ANY rare characters on a V3 apart from Oyajitchi who you can only get by mating two oldies.

(BTW- Patapatatchi is the cute little teenage flying dragon character)

Paparatchi and Tarakotchi aren't so bad, they're average.

By the way, since you got a Paparatchi you couldn't get Mimitchi - you're on an odd generation and Mimitchi can be only got on even generations.

Someone should make a pinned topic about "Is character X rare". There are 1000 topics about this...

I meant a mametchi(I always get mixed up with them)

Paparatchi and Tarakotchi aren't so bad, they're average.
By the way, since you got a Paparatchi you couldn't get Mimitchi - you're on an odd generation and Mimitchi can be only got on even generations.

Someone should make a pinned topic about "Is character X rare". There are 1000 topics about this...
tarakotchi is a character that shows everyone you have been neglecting your tama! :)

I NEVER got one! Is pochitchi, pipotchi, or ;) good?

IT SAYS POCHITCHI IS THE HARDEST TO GET!!!!

it was my 1st adult.....memories... AND it says Ginjirachi is very, very, very hard to get too, but I got that, too! memories.........

IT SAYS POCHITCHI IS THE HARDEST TO GET!!!!it was my 1st adult.....memories... AND it says Ginjirachi is very, very, very hard to get too, but I got that, too! memories.........
That site you linked to is for the P1/P2 tamagotchi's from 1996/7- It's good info for me as I have a P2 and really like the Pochitchi.

However they are not related to the Connections/Connexions- so the methods of getting them now are different.

Pochitchi was my first adult on one of my V2 aswell, and I also have got Ginjirotchi on V2 quite a few times, but I don't believe they are rare on the V2.

That site you linked to is for the P1/P2 tamagotchi's from 1996/7- It's good info for me as I have a P2 and really like the Pochitchi.
However they are not related to the Connections/Connexions- so the methods of getting them now are different.

Pochitchi was my first adult on one of my V2 aswell, and I also have got Ginjirotchi on V2 quite a few times, but I don't believe they are rare on the V2.
oh, I did not know that.

but we are buddies! We both had Pochitchi as our 1st adult and we both had ginjirachi at least once!

Well, as stated, no character is rare except for Ojayitchi, which as spudi nicely explained is obtained by mating the two oldies. :)

Paparatchi I have never had, but I take spudi's word for it is a Tarakotchi level character, which is medium/avergae care, like a 5/10 on the caring meter.

Pochitchi and Ginjirotchi aren't rare either they are middle-good character, between mametchi/Mimitchi level and Tarakotchi level, Llike Kuchipatchi and Memetchi. ;)

And the character in your avatar is Zukitchi, and he is a bad care character.

it is a paparatchi, no it is not rare. the only rare tamas are nazotchi and the ones you can get when your tamagotchi is debugged. everyone, when you get a tama, you think it is rare because not many people have, that isnt true. different people treat there tama differently.you usually get paparatchi from bad treatment.it is not rare.

tarakotchi is a character that shows everyone you have been neglecting your tama! :ph34r: I NEVER got one!  Is pochitchi, pipotchi, or  :) good?
Oh realy...Well this one guy said he got tarakotchi and he had taken VERY good care of his tama. So I win. ^_^

P.S: ^_^ is not good I think

Zukitchi is a good character actually.Why would they make the cutest loveable little creature bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back