is seriously non tamatalk talking about wrong/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is seriously non tamatalk talking about wrong/goss stuff????

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes, AND I LOVE IT!!!!!

• yes and im tellin admin!!!!

• peanut butter!!!!!!

• s.n.t.t. is a place where you can talk about gros subjects

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously Non:Tama Talk is for serious and mature discusions. Puberty isn't gross, it's part of life. And if you don't like it don't go there.

Erms... A bra is just another piece of undies. That's like saying " ZOMG! Underwe@r is lyke.. s000 gr0s$!"

Then why is S.N.T.T. not called seriosly puberty?
Not all the topics are about puberty, but a great majority are.

Why not just stop obsessing over it? It's not going anywhere. Get over it and deal. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, it's not like you're 6- your profile says you're 10, and 10 is too old for that kind of nonsense. And it's not disgusting- it's mature discussion about life. What's so disgusting about natural stuff that happens to you? Get over it. :B

i wouldnt say its gross.....but if you believe that it is, simply dont go to those topics. =] Seriously non tama talk is for mature kids, and kids who can handle topics like those. So i would suggest that if you dont like those topics, than just dont go to them. =]

Thanks,

-ZTF

nice sharing tamakimmy421ichangedacounts its a part of life yes puberty sux but its part of life and we need to deal with it just stop complaining about it. people only post about it because they want to know more about it and how many more people have expirienced it so they don't feel like its only them going through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice sharing tamakimmy421ichangedacounts its a part of life yes puberty sux but its part of life and we need to deal with it just stop complaining about it.
I agree!

Don't go in it if you don't like it.

If you don't like those topics, don't go into them. They are mostly placed in the Seriously Non TamaTalk forums. If you don't take that seriously, don't go in that Seriously forum.

LOL S.N.T.T. looks like snott!!!!!!!!!!!
You seem very mature :/

Serious Non:Tama Talk isn't gross. Puberty is part of life. If your not ready to talk and hear about that stuff don't go there.

exactlly just look at other topics in other areas if thats all your seeing in seriously non tama talk

Exactly as just about everyone else has said: Nobody is forcing you to go into Seriously NonTamaTalk and read the topics. There is a sort of 'warning' at the top of the page, and you should have read it in advance. If you feel at all uncomfortable, simply leave the topic or whole sub-forum, instead of posting a topic/poll of complaint.

Every topic/poll that goes into S.N.T.T. is previewed by a Guide or Mod. I'm sure they all feel it is sensible and alright to be posted. Guides, Admins, and Mods were probably really hoping this wouldn't come down to a topic like this, and hoping that everyone could be mature about this and handle it responsibly.

Like I said, if you've got a problem with it, leave, or contact a Guide or Admin and they'll handle it for you if you feel you can't. :)

Seriously Non:Tama Talk isn't gross. Puberty is part of life. And if your going threw it why are you grossed put about it?

Anyway, no one is making you go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back