Is she underweight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mimitchi-

Reaction score
So I just got an Ura Young Violetchi, and I was so excited! (this is my first V4.5) So I played some of the games, I want to see her stats. She was 9 pounds!! :eek: ;)

Is this normal? Please reply!

A Ura Young Violetchi? Nine pounds? Hmm, I'm not sure. I've had some Tama's about that age that were nine pounds (probably like up to three pounds heavier). I'm really not sure. How old is your Tama? Maybe being a little underweight might help when it's an adult to prevent it from being overweight.

This is a common glitch, mostly common with Itchigotchi but i belive that this can also happen with a Ura young Violetchi, there is nothing to worry about! just feed it snacks or wait till it is an adult! it will be back to normal then.

Have a great tama-talking day! :lol:

Thanks! :angry: Today she turned into an Ura Memetchi, I love her! Now she's 20 pounds. :angry:

No,she is not underweight. The base weight for Ura Young Violetchi is actually 0 pounds. Surprising,isn't it? I was kind of freaked out when I discovered this too. :angry: :angry: :eek:

A new feature BanDai added to the V4/.5 is teens that weigh as little as 0 pounds. It's normal. I have a Ura Young Violetchi, and she weighs 4 pounds right now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back