Is Tama Talk Good for kids?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Tama Talk good for kids?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you dont give out personal info, youll have a fun and safe time.

If you do, TT will be dangerous...

So its what you choice

My mom says even though there might be mean people, I don't have to reply to PMs or in topics that I don't want to. Nobody can force me to do it.

Yeah, I think it's safe.

yes Of corse its a good site for kids!

As long as you post friendly and keep personal info to yourself and always try your best, TamaTalk is a reat site for kids! The little ones follow in your footeps, if you behave well the others will try their best to follow your lead.

If we try our best and be pkleasent to eachother then TT will be a very good place to be in!

-KG-

^^.I think TamaTalk is an excellent site...definately one of the safer and friendlier sites out there on the net. It's great to be able to come here and chat with other Tama-fans in a nice and safe enviroment... ;)

^^.Leanna.^^

:blink: I'm a pre-teen ( 11 yrs old ) goin through the whole "growing stage" :D I think this place is PERFECTLY safe! ;) I never give out my anme address gender....and all that. sooooooooo it's perfectly safe for me! I get to play hooky today! WOOT WOOT

Of course! :) As long as you don't give out REALLY personal information, it's one of the safest sites on the net. :p It's a good way to communicate with friends, make new friends, and just have fun! Talk about tamas....talk about troubles in your life, take part in roleplay, mess with your avatar, chang your siggy to fit your style....so many things to do and see here at Tamatalk! How can it possibly not be safe? :D
But there is always a downside. You'll never know if your talking to a pervert or not, so thats why you have to keep your address, phone number, city, or street to yourself. ;) I bet nobody here at Tamatalk is a bad person, but it's still better to be safe than sorry. :)

*Tgd*
I agree with you. TT is a good place for kids to communicate but it also might not be safe if you're giving out personal information!

Your a teen when your 13!
They said PREteen and so this isn't off topic:

[SIZE=21pt]TT IS THE MOST SAFEST INTERNET CHATROOM AND IT'S GREAT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]OF ALL AGES![/SIZE] Seriously, I've only seen two SPAMming topics in about a YEAR!

Missbehave, do you misbehave here? I think it is dont know.

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta understand; no site is safe unless.....well......nothing can stop a site from being un-safe. Yeah, Tamatalk is a great place with great people but.....you never know who is a sicko looking to kidnap you. <.< It's scary to think about, and people often just say, "Well, everybody is nice So it's safe!" People may seem nice, but they aren't always nice in real life. The problem with fourms are you can't see who's typing the words.

Giving out personal info is not safe. NEVER do it. It's you choice on whether this site is safe or not.

Love, Amizura

I believe TamaTalk is a great way to get help for your tamagotchi, and make new friends! TamaTalk rules! I'm 14 by the way.

*~Tamagotchi~*

You gotta understand; no site is safe unless.....well......nothing can stop a site from being un-safe. Yeah, Tamatalk is a great place with great people but.....you never know who is a sicko looking to kidnap you. <.< It's scary to think about, and people often just say, "Well, everybody is nice So it's safe!" People may seem nice, but they aren't always nice in real life. The problem with fourms are you can't see who's typing the words.
Giving out personal info is not safe. NEVER do it. It's you choice on whether this site is safe or not.

Love, Amizura
I agree on that. NEVER give out the following info to ANYBODY you don't know in person:

Last Name

Address

Phone Number

Cell Number

And never, I mean NEVER try to meet someone you met. For all you know, they could be a gross looking 40 year old man looking for little girls/boys to prey on. They may seem like they are the same age as you, but they could be lying.

*~Tamagotchi~*

i love this site. it is awesome! i think it is great if you want to make friends. just don't give out personal info! i am also 14. ^^

Bunny_grl07

It can actually harm you mentally (if you stare for too long or become addicted) and physically (if you are not exercising enough you could become fat or not as fit as you should be)
I feel sorry for myself now! :wacko:

On a free day when I'm not doing anything or its too hot to go outside, i will come and sit on the computer at about 8:00 am and not get off until 10:00 pm! XD I will never get fat though, Its in my genes to be skinny :ph34r:

But I still go outside and play, tease my cat, play with friends etc B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back