Is Tamagotchi girly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, nutcraker is my brother and he loves tamagotchis even though he goes through his " Oh, I hate tamagotchis there so stupid and dumb" and trys to get mine to break he always gets back to liking them again!!

it doesn't matter what other ppl say they have their personality & you have yours!

I do think some are kinda girly and I think Bandai sould make it look more like its unisex. Unisex means (for both sexes). The comercial makes me cringe...They can make it soooo much better..People like me love Tamagotchi. And yes, some guys at my school get picked on for having a pink Tama. It annoys me to see others picking on one. Anyways....Yeah Tama's can be a bit girly.

TAMAGOTCHI isn't "girly" but then again, I am a boy and I was teased for having 1
My advice: get a black 1 or dark blue 1 or a masculine colour 2 make U feel more comfortable, if U R anxious about it, when U take it to school, just ask to go to the bathroom and feed/play with it there
At school there is a boy and he said tamagotchis suck, but maybe he was just mad that he didn't have 1.

Someone told me that tamagotchis were ment to be for girls. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Of course not! If they were girly, then why do they make camofalge, and solid colors for?

No rudness intended. :wub:

i am a boy and i have a tama if anyone insulted them i would rip there eyes out of there sockets

Tamas are so not most s have them but I know one boy who has one his name is david hes cute

yes i got the silver one the translucent yellow and Ice ceam are neuteral as well but none of the ppl make fun of me bacause theyre popular at my school again(sorrry for bad spelling i have 2 leave for shcool now)

Tamagotchis aren't "girly"! Girls aren't really even "girly" these days. XD

I got the translucent yellow v3, and I think that tamagotchi shell is very neutral. Now, the lipstick tamas are going a bit over the edge...but I do think boys can play with tamagotchis too. Ask my brother.

it said by many to be girly me i'm a boy gonna get my v3 later my freind might tease me but i don't care if they aren't my freind for that reason they were never my freind anyway i like em just don't get a flowery one or else they'll definatlly think of you as well you know get metallic or blue colors like that

so as long as it not flowery, pink, purple, or any thing that obviously girly then it is girly just get a color that looks "masculine" btw my v3 is translucent yellow yellow is a neutural color

o well saw it was ds game that one stinks don't buy it the v3 is funner and is cheaper

Tamagotchis are for girls AND boys but mostly girls like me have them.

*tama star*

I was tease when i got mine and i just ignored the people teasing me. But then i brought my silver v3 2 skol, the teaser stopped and bought v3s!

Tamagotchi's are like taking care of pets, and I don't think taking care of a pet is girly at all! And if people tease you about it, then it's their loss that they don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back