Is Tamastargirls MS chart correct?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I have a Music Star, she is 2 years old and changed into Kunoitchi.

According to this Kunoitchi is a "Horrible Care" character. That cant be true! I didnt take horrible care of my tamagotchi!

MS stages of growth: Baby-Tamatchi-Chamametchi-Kunoitchi

I took good care of her the first part of her life and I got a Chamametchi. Thats a really good character! I let her get sick ONCE. (when she was a teen, might I add) And I took really good care of her the rest of her life.

SO, I really dont think that Kunoitchi is a "Horrible Care" character! I took worse care of my tamas mom, and she turned into Sebiretchi!

Is this chart wrong or is my tamagotchi just messed up? I'm really confused D:

First of all, :mimitchi: . I thought Kunoitchi was a VERY BAD care character as well. It could be wrong. I don't have a MS, but my friend does and he got Makiko by taking bad care. He was aiming for a Maidtchi. So that is VERY odd that you got a Kunoitchi and my friend got a Makiko.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this time, it's hard to tell which charts are accurate and which are not. Most members right now are creating charts based on their own care experiences. I'd wait until a growth chart from an official tamagotchi fansite like Tama-zone or Tamatalk is posted.

Do you really think we can expect an official Music Star growth chart... or even guide? Because this version has been out quite a while and there's so much still unknown... compared to the v5. Like what really determines your tamagotchi's fav music genre, or what is exactly needed to pass the judges' test.

//edit: oops sorry, I thought you were talking about an official growth chart from BANDAI... of course, I love the official Tama-zone and Tamatalk guides too, they're always so well researched. :hitodetchi:

The growth charts some fans created - dutifully and beautifully, I really appreciate their work! - are really great help <3 but some things just don't fit (for me, too). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, :huh: . I thought Kunoitchi was a VERY BAD care character as well. It could be wrong. I don't have a MS, but my friend does and he got Makiko by taking bad care. He was aiming for a Maidtchi. So that is VERY odd that you got a Kunoitchi and my friend got a Makiko.
What are you talking about!?

I had about 4-7 Poop on the Tamagotchi Music Star once and the Tamagotchi turned into Maidtchi! :(

Also, I got Kikitchi out of good care and I started taking the worst care I could and got Gozarutchi on the 1st Generation! :huh: :( :)

Tamastargirl told me to say this:

"Hi BuddiLuvsYuw

The reason you get Kunoitchi is because your Tamagotchi get sick. If it gets sick or gets a toothache, it will be in “Horrible care”. Also the reason your other Tamagotchi get a Sebiretchi, is because you did take bad care for it. BUT you didn’t get it sick or give it a toothache.

From Tama-Star Girl!"

I copied it exactly from her e-mail other than the "".

i wantted to get a tamatchi when girl baby (i want tamachi cause of keep getting hitodetchi)and i gave bad care and it turned into a hitodetchi. :angry: :angry: :angry: fix up ure chart would ya

I can't wait to try it out,it worked so far because I got a care miss and got a Masktchi.

I think her chart is right. I lost my tamagotchi at 2:00 pm and found it the next morning. It turned into a gozarutchi, and when I left my tamagotchi at home while I was at school it turned into a kunoitchi.

i wantted to get a tamatchi when girl baby (i want tamachi cause of keep getting hitodetchi)and i gave bad care and it turned into a hitodetchi. :angry:   :angry:   :angry: fix up ure chart would ya
I don't know what happened but I only got Hitodetchi and Kuribotchi once!

I once took good care of Tamagotchi and that's when it evolved into Kuribotchi and Hitodetchi. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back