is the blue waves rare

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafox

Reaction score
Is the blue waves tama rare ,because I got one today :p B) :mametchi: :p :p

sorry but i dont think so :( i saw tons of them at target yesterday you might be thinking of the tamaocean thing thats rare.

Its ok though! i dont know anyone with a rare tamagotchi lol

No, they are not rare, I have seen just as much of them as the other tamas, sorry!

P.S.

I am happy for you that you got a V4 tama!

However their is a so called "Winning Design", I think it is the Glow-in-the-dark design.
locky458
Oh my gosh you've got to be kidding! I like, just saw the Glow-in-the-dark tamagotchi a couple days ago! Oh my gosh I can't believe it!!! :( Oh well...maybe i'll see it again.

i've never seen it but I bet it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh you've got to be kidding! I like, just saw the Glow-in-the-dark tamagotchi a couple days ago! Oh my gosh I can't believe it!!! :huh: Oh well...maybe i'll see it again.
It is very hard not see :( on the package of the Tamagotchi it should have a picture of Trophy inside of the picture of the trophy it says "Winning Design".

locky458

I heard that there was this new design where the screen of the tamagotchi version 4 is actually different that's what I've seen on websites. And I have also heard the version 5 may be a tamagotchi where it's a touch screen. :D

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

However their is a so called "Winning Design", I think it is the Glow-in-the-dark design.
Thats probably the rarest v4 design because most places they've sold all of theirs. At least I got the last one at my local wal-mart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back