Is the iPhone rumor true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi999

Reaction score
Is it true that you'll get a stack of bills an inch high if you get the iPhone?

I think it only happens if you abuse any phone. I've known people to get big phone bills and such after racking up the cellphone usage a bit.

I haven't been abusing my phone, so that is why I don't have a stack of bills about an inch high, thank goodness. You have to be careful with your iPhone. :)

I think it only happens if you abuse any phone. I've known people to get big phone bills and such after racking up the cellphone usage a bit.
So it only happens when you abuse the phone. Ok then I'll get it later on. I rarely abuse anything. Except video games. lol.

So it only happens when you abuse the phone. Ok then I'll get it later on. I rarely abuse anything. Except video games. lol.
o_O;;

Okay you do mean abusing a cellphone as in using it or downloading stuff on it to make your phone bill go bananas right? Just want to sure that's what you mean lol. As I said any cellphone or even some landlines you can make your bills go crazy high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back