Is the music star good for beginners?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyriuh

Reaction score
Tamagotchis are super expensive, especially the one most recommended to me which is the japanese tamgotchi p with an engish patch, but i found a music star on amazon for 15 bucks and it looks legit. Its only 15 bucks if you want to see here: https://www.amazon.com/Tamagotchi-Music-Star-Ver-09/dp/B001O2S3SY?ie=UTF8&keywords=tamagotchi&qid=1465348774&ref_=sr_1_120&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-120Is music star a good start for someone who has never had a tamagotchi? ive heard good things and it seems to be one of the newest english releases that people like, because i guess its good but it is also small like the originals and easier to put in your pocket and things like that.

A lot of people on TT like the Music Star. I'm not the biggest fan but it is fun and an interesting concept, I think it's a much better option than a Tama-Go or Friends. For someone new to tamagotchi it's nice to start with, I'd also recommend a V4/4.5.

I find the connections to be easier to take around than any of the colours as they're slightly chunkier, I love the mini Alpacasso pouches as they're cute and connections fit in them perfectly.

Btw that's my favourite Music Star shell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back