Is the sun really on fire?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
Ok, i really dont know much about space, but i know the sun is pretty much a big ball of gases a mainly.... fire. And i also know fire needs oxegyn to you know, not go out or what not. And call me a taco eating blond(which i am), but last time i checked, there was no oxegyn in space...... so is the sun really on 'fire'? tell me what you think.

P.S. I figured this all out in the car driving home from another one of my 3 hour softball practices.

P.P.S. I'm not really stupid. (well in some ways i am) i made high national honors and i'm in adavanced math and advanded spanish and i do get straight a's, but i am a taco eating blond. usully, im just a taco eating person.

The sun's energy is caused when millions of protons are hitting each other head on, and when that happens energy is released, when millions and millions and millions of protons are hitting each other all the time massive amounts of energy are released, giving the sun it's "fire". It's not so much fire as it is pure positive energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back