Is the v4 bad or good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the v4 bad or good?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or

• yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's half and half. It's better than V4 because of the school, mail and fortunes. It's worse because of the games and some weird new characters. I don't have a V4, but my friend does and she lets me play with hers sometimes.

The V4 is better than the V1-3 because there are more features

You play the game a different way.

You collect GPs like before to buy stuff from the shop - but you also get Life Points when you are playing and these help you get a job when you're an Adult.

It's more complicated than the older versions, but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it.

I think BanDai has made the Tamagotchi more interesting with the V4 :D

The V4 is better than the V1-3 because there are more features
You play the game a different way.

You collect GPs like before to buy stuff from the shop - but you also get Life Points when you are playing and these help you get a job when you're an Adult.

It's more complicated than the older versions, but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it.

I think BanDai has made the Tamagotchi more interesting with the V4 :)
I got the hang of it when It was first born!!!! :rolleyes: Is your brother going to get one and are you? :rolleyes:

HEY YOU HAVE THE SAME STRAWBERRY THING AS ME

THE STRAWBERRY IS THE BEST TAMAGOTCHI EVER

:rolleyes:

Half and Half if you ask me. It not a bad Tamagotchi as I do enjoy using it but I really don't like all the glitches I'm seeing on it. I also feel like its a little bit like a watered down verison of the Entama which is well... I like more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back