Is the V5 Worth Buying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbauer

Reaction score
From a non collectors stand point, and just from the Player experience.

Is the V5 a fun Tamagotchi? I would like to know; as of right now, I want

only buy Tama's that I will Enjoy playing with. Until I can get more money

to buy them just as collectors Items.

Please let me know your opinions! :D :lol:

Well, the V5.5 is better. The v5 is okay, but I like all my other Tamagotchis more. For one thing, it is really hard to increase the bonding. Also the games are kind of boring and you cannot se the Tamas' age and weight, but it is still fun because it has lots of characters.

From a non collectors stand point, and just from the Player experience.

Is the V5 a fun Tamagotchi? I would like to know; as of right now, I want

only buy Tama's that I will Enjoy playing with. Until I can get more money

to buy them just as collectors Items.

Please let me know your opinions! :D :lol:
I ran the V5 for 10 generations before I stopped in December 2011. I would say it's pretty fun, but you can get tired of it pretty easily because it's easier to get all of the characters, and it's a little repetitive.

I do enjoy the TamaTown, though: there's so much to see and experience!

From a player's perspective, I would buy it, but only if I see a really great deal.

I'd get an earlier Connection if I were you. If you're planning on starting a collection, it's much better to build on a solid base of Connections than to buy the expensive vintages or Japanese versions early on. Also, the V5 is very different from other Tamas and really requires an experienced owner. I learned that the hard way by starting my friend off with a V5 and later a Princess Spacy - she was slow in learning the main characters and skipped right to the complex V5 characters, not to mention getting used to Travel Mode and having 3 characters at once.

A lot of people dont really enjoy the V5's but to me, I loved it! I don't have a lot of time to play with it, as I was in school at the time that I was running it, but it was still easy to manage and care for even with studying and homework.

It's very different from the other Tamagotchis. You raise 3 Tama's instead of just one, as a family! I actually like that they don't have weight because I find it annoying having to play games to lower the weight, but thats just me. You can get different families like the Mametchi Family, Kuchipatchi family, etc. It does get a little repetitive sometimes but I like to challenge myself into trying to get all of the different families there are. I also think it's funny how if you overfeed you family you'll get a Large Family, and if they're underfed you'll get the Petite Family! xD I ended up going to Generation 20 before I decided to stop playing, and I really enjoyed this version. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back