is there a age for love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelbaby123

Reaction score
i just got an other tamagotchi v4.5 yesterday and i connected both of them and the one i had has full hearts and the new one just stays with 4 faces :p ...........the one i had is an adult and the new one is a sorta babyish thing:kuribotchi: .is there a age the tamagotchi has to be to start yaving the hearts in the friends list? :p :p

I should think that they both have to be adults and build up their friendship/relationship before they are able to mate. Let the baby "catch up" a little bit, I guess. Mateable ages, from what I hear, are somewhere in the 3-6 years range, I believe, and they both have to be at least 24 hours into the adult stage and both have four hearts but don't quote me on this! Hope this helps! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to be adults before they can really fall in love, just make sure that they both have four hearts- are the age of four, and connect them seven times.

If they don't mate you should probably wait a day befoe trying again. ^_^

Well your Character has to be and adult or teen to have Hearts, Once I was an adult and my friend was a teen and she had a teenage pregnacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back