Is there a limit to weirdness?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama2007

Reaction score
Hi guys (and gals), I was wondering, I always get called weird at school and I like being weird, then people call me weird again. I don't mind being weird but I wanted to know if there was a limit to weirdness, cuz to me, I don't see a way of getting more weird than I already am. I mean, my nicknames at school are

Le petit fromage (the little cheese) Because me and this boy in my class always mess around with my rubber which looks like cheese.

Isaac Newton: My friend was climbing up these pole thingys at our school and her vaseline fell on my head. I went, oh look, I found gravity and voila, new nickname.

Italian D.J : This is Cuz, in Maths, this other boy called Joe goes, Oh, I've never seen you at a disco before, do you D.J at home? Then I go in an italian accent, Wella, yes sometimes, buta nota al tha timesa.

I have more but These are the weirdest. I just want to know if you can be more weirder than my current weirdness. :huh:

I'm a bit confused, lol.

Are you asking if you're too weird or just stating it..? Can you please rephrase?

Yea you can. Its called Michelle + Grace. We had and argument with a blue filing cabneit. 'Ooh. Now your flipping the bird at me ae bluey?' 'Oh your wanna fight, well bring it on filing thing' And so on for about 10 mins until we were kicked out due to noise.

Tip of the iceberg. Nothing wrong with it. 'I'm not stupid/weird/strange, i'm just different'

It's just your personality, you sound like fun. don't change anything about yourself no matter how much they call you weird. Just a suggestion, don't take it to a level that will get on people's nerves. That's when you back off a little. Had it happen millions of times.

I am extremely weird, to an extent where my mom sends me to my bedroom, my nicknames are: Dinko, Edward, Chickie, and Lucky Charm(cause I have a green outfit from aeropostale)....my friend burst out laughing for no reason the other day during lunch and didnt stop for 10 minutes. it was pretty weird.....THERE IS A EXTENT TO BEING AS WEIRD AS WE ALL ARE NOW!!! WEIRDIES FOR LIFE CHICA! :p

Great! I just wanted to know cuz my friends at school were like, "How weird can you get?" and I was like, " I dunno, but if you want me to push it I can..." Still, if being weird is being me, then I love being weird.

The more 'weird' you are, the more fun you have xP
Yes!

Plus, You don't care when something weird happens, because it's normal!

That's not being 'weird', it'd being a funny weird. It's a good thing.

As long as you can be serious, but still can have a good time, being "weird" isn't a bad thing.

As long as you don't strongly irritate others, then it just sounds like a lot of fun!

I am also a weird, random girl but that's why my friends and I have so much fun!! =3

... No.

There is no true limit to wierdness.

[unless it goes to the point of being phsyco-mental-ish].

Cecib :mametchi:

I tell you wierd some one in my class just start making bird noise right the middle of class. Also when you open the door at the same time He does he will sqwak.

I'm weirder. It's only a matter of time before I get kicked out of Disney World. Here is a short list of my crimes:

-Stuffed all of the breakfast scones from the buffet into my jacket. 34 total.

-Jumped on the cement dinosaur statues in Animal Kingdom screaming "Dinosaur rape."

-Just a few minutes ago: Ran through the lobby in my pajamas screaming the lyrics to various fall out boy songs, jumping on the couches and running in the indoors-creek, getting very wet.

That's not everything I've done. And that's only within the past two days. You are not the only weird one. If there's a limit on weirdness, I've surpassed it.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n

I'm weirder. It's only a matter of time before I get kicked out of Disney World. Here is a short list of my crimes:
-Stuffed all of the breakfast scones from the buffet into my jacket. 34 total.

-Jumped on the cement dinosaur statues in Animal Kingdom screaming "Dinosaur rape."

-Just a few minutes ago: Ran through the lobby in my pajamas screaming the lyrics to various fall out boy songs, jumping on the couches and running in the indoors-creek, getting very wet.

That's not everything I've done. And that's only within the past two days. You are not the only weird one. If there's a limit on weirdness, I've surpassed it.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n
Dino-Rape

Ahahah.

You killed the minds of innocent children.

Good for you 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back