Is there a pause function on the TMGC+C?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ribbonhime

Reaction score
Is there a pause function on the TMGC+C? I have to go overseas soon and I won't be taking my tama... Hmm.. what to do.. :/

Also with the places to go option, the last one with the question marks, how do I find out?

Sorry for asking so many questions! ^^;

You pause it on the clock screen, the same as many of the older tams. Select the clock screen and press C+A at the same time.

Is there a pause function on the TMGC+C? I have to go overseas soon and I won't be taking my tama... Hmm.. what to do.. :/
Also with the places to go option, the last one with the question marks, how do I find out?

Sorry for asking so many questions! ^^;
If you're going to be away from your Tamagotchi for more than a few hours, it's probably best to take the batteries out. Then when you return you should be able to select Download and continue where you left off before your trip.

The last travel location is unlocked when you find all 7 of the Happy Symbols. See this topic for more details: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=152633

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back