Is there a set date?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchis rock

Reaction score
Is there a set date for the v4.5 release? also what are the differences between the v4 and the v4.5? does anyone have any pics other than the ones Admin posted for the designs?

Tamagotchis Rock

yes i think its coming out in mid june-late june-or early july! :ph34r: :huh: :D :hitodetchi: :lol: :) and its diff. by that it has new jobs,new games,new characters,and new things to do! it also comes with a CD that when you put in in your hard drive a screen will apear saying login and if you click on it it will have a screen that you need to type in your username and the password that you get from the pc function! type everything in and you will be able to play with your tama more then ever! play with it as it fetches your mail from the mailman gozarutchi!!! and also play with others also logged in!!! thats all i know about it!

hope i helped! ;) ;) ;)

megaman23!

yes thank you so much! Does anyone have any pictures? or know a retail price or set date? please tell me!

Thanks!

Tamagotchis Rock

Thanks, but aren't these ones like way diff or something so wouldn't they cost more? i dunno but if anyone has a date or more info it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Tamagotchis Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back