Is there a special way to get a Kuchipatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xrg

Reaction score
It's a girl, and it's a baby, and it's pink.

:D

well...

in order to get this character, your tamagotchi has to be a male.

Oh, ok. But does anyone know what it will be? Because I had another baby girl tamagotchi on v4.5, but it passed away, and it looking diffenrent.

It sounds like the character you have is a Tamatchi if it's a V4.5 Of course, your Tama has to be a boy. And on the V4.5 I think Kuchipatchi is universal. I'm not really sure, sorry.

For v4:

First off, you'll need to have a male Tamagotchi in the Kuchi family if you wish to get Kuchipatchi. You will have to treat it decently so it doesn't become a universal character and make sure kindness points is higher than its style or its intelligence points. I recommend you choose Mr. Canvas as a teacher because of this.

My recommendation is that you try and raise its kindness points as much as possible during the time it is a teenager or adult and try to raise its intelligence and style points a little bit too. If you raise the stats enough, you might get a Nonbiritchi!

For v4.5:

You need a male Tamagotchi. It might be easier to get a Hikotchi or Hashitamatchi as a teen first, because they're universal characters. In any case you'll need to treat your Tamagotchi bad enough to get a universal character.

I remember to get the best universal character I treated it perfectly, just didn't earn any skill points (at all) and it had high weight. So if you don't play games at all therefore earning no skill points and having high weight, try sometimes letting the hunger or happiness hearts drop down to 2 as well.

It sounds like the character you have is a Tamatchi if it's a V4.5 Of course, your Tama has to be a boy. And on the V4.5 I think Kuchipatchi is universal. I'm not really sure, sorry.
kutchipatchi is not universal

this is what to do

1.reset your tam or wait until it dies :p

2.it HAS to be a boy

3.when it is a baby take bad care (leve it alone but keep an eye on it so it does not die )

4.make poo ,pile up and hearts go empty

5.get average points that you normally have when you get a toddler

6.when it is a teenager it must be either a young Kutchipatchi or a onionotchi

7.get lots of flower points

hope it works and this information is for v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back